INFO SHARE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to remove keylogger on a MAC

2 posters

Go down

How to remove keylogger on a MAC Empty How to remove keylogger on a MAC

Post by Nancycy Tue 31 Aug 2010, 05:13

How to remove keylogger on a MAC?
I have seen many people asking on how to remove a program called perfect keylogger. but they are all for the PC and most of the links on how to remove it are for PCs. well, I have this keystroke logger installed on my mac and I dont know how to delete it. Can any of you give me some help? thanks

Nancycy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

How to remove keylogger on a MAC Empty Re: How to remove keylogger on a MAC

Post by Montanna Tue 23 Aug 2011, 10:08

Ah, for me, it is a difficult and complicated thing to remove keylogger on a mac which i have used it for a long time on my computer. But luckily that the Amac Keylogger i am using has a uninstalling feature, so i do not need to worry about too much to remove it.

Last edited by Montanna on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 05:03; edited 1 time in total

Montanna

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancycy Wed 24 Aug 2011, 10:46

I got the following way and it helped me a lot.

Step 1 Open the Activity Monitor to check for unknown process. This system tool will allow you to view the programs (processes) currently running on your computer.

Step 2 Check and Research any unfamiliar processes running in your “Activity Monitor.” Critical system processes sometimes have unrecognizable names, however, and keyloggers may have a name that sounds legitimate.

Step 3 Download and install a mac keylogger detector or another software firewall. This type of mac software alerts you when another program tries to connect to the Internet. It will detect a keylogger Mac before it sends information over the Internet, and allow you to block it.

Nancycy

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down