INFO SHARE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 main cert that matters

2 posters

Go down

5 main cert that matters Empty 5 main cert that matters

Post by bb5g4 Fri 25 Jul 2008, 09:13

hi all,

for your info -click below link

http://www.channelinsider.com/c/a/News/5-IT-Certifications-that-Still-Matter
bb5g4
bb5g4

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

5 main cert that matters Empty Re: 5 main cert that matters

Post by banjo Thu 31 Jul 2008, 09:58

uhh, they are all on security matters... so this article means that we better shift up or upgrade to this certifications rather than taking taking the MCSE:SECURITY track, little bit confusing but i hope it doesn't going to piss on my track in the future
banjo
banjo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

http://www.geocities.com/banjowerks (under construction)

Back to top Go down

5 main cert that matters Empty Still with Certs

Post by bb5g4 Fri 01 Aug 2008, 12:31

Hi Banjo

Dont be confuse. You might be aware that lots of survey is going on as to the demands of certifications available in every geographical boundaries in the world. We have the MCPMag which also posted certs. demand, Certcities, etc. Like Microsoft Cert. is more in demands because it captured the markets. I think it based on how the technolgy goes and how are those vendors manage the latest technology. The demands in the certs areas are huge and it primarily depends on how the company and end users/consumers frequently change/upgrade their systems infrastructure.
We, as the learner of those technology, are keen to listen and adopt those changes in the information systems and those posts latest demand in certs. are only guides to enable us fullfill our choosen path. I feel that it all happens and started in one factor to learn about network systems as the starting point to achieve those higher certs available in the market.

regards cat
bb5g4
bb5g4

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

5 main cert that matters Empty Re: 5 main cert that matters

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down