INFO SHARE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First ever -MCP?

5 posters

Go down

First ever -MCP? Empty First ever -MCP?

Post by bb5g4 Sun 23 Dec 2007, 21:12

Fellow FCC students,

Maybe its my dream, maybe your dream, to becoming a MCP (Microsoft certified Profissional). I am proud to say,
two of our fellow classmates are attempting a rigorous MCP exam coming December 24, 2007. Good Luck!!! pirat
Let's wait and see - how well to vouched their confidence and tested skills.

Good Luck

bb5g4 cat
bb5g4
bb5g4

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Back to top Go down

First ever -MCP? Empty Re: First ever -MCP?

Post by max Thu 27 Dec 2007, 10:00

We did it. Just want to inform all of you guys that both of us have passed the exam. Finally, we're Microsoft Certified Professional now. Being MCP is a tittle I've been dreaming about since I join FCC. I can't explain how glad I am reading email from Microsoft confirming my I.D. as professional.

We would like to thank all FCC volunteers and trainors especially Sir Danny and Sir Milo for their help and support and encouraging us in getting the certificate.

Thank you bb5g4 for wishing us good luck.

More power to FCC and more Certificates to come.

max

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Dec 2007, 18:41

Hi Max, santa CONGRATULATION!!! you did it with a big BANG bom

Anyways, you deserved to have that MCP- a way to go for another MS certification. I know how hard for you to achieved that GOAL confused but with determination you can achieved that DREAM flower .
See you tomorrow (28 Dec 2007) at afternoon, FCC Graduation ceremony.
Good Luck rendeer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 21

https://etex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bb5g4 Wed 16 Jan 2008, 18:29

Hi all!!!

How are you doing today.
Just a recent email from our colleague - Denis, Passed the MCP exam. Congrats Welcome to the club.
bb5g4
bb5g4

Back to top Go down

Post by bb5g4 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 13:40

Good Day.

We got another member passed the MCP.
CONGRATULATION MARK flower
bb5g4
bb5g4

Back to top Go down

Post by daniffer15 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 17:00

hello guys!

i'm glad that now a days slowly the group of certified professionals in microsoft are increasing and i am also dreaming to be one of those professionals, i'd like to take advantage of this forum to gain some information and support for me to attain the same goal. Thanks in advance.
daniffer15
daniffer15

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bb5g4 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 17:20

Hi daniffer,

Thank you for registering the forum. Its a good start for you to know your space in cyber communication. First thing i can suggest is to know your goal and dreams and look forward to realized it. Just spare sometime focusing yourself and what can the technology can bring the best to you. Do visit site like http://www.microsoft.com
and other good stuff the net. Am sure you'll be more delighted. Do keep posts as many queries as you can.
regards
bb5g4
bb5g4

Back to top Go down

Post by daniffer15 Mon 21 Jan 2008, 19:29

hello mr bb5g4

Eversince i was in the philippine i'm used to surf the net for some materials and resources to review topics like networking, since i'm planning to take microsoft certification i'm just confuse about to where i will start of review, is there any guidelines or syllabus available to review regarding mcp exam?
daniffer15
daniffer15

Back to top Go down

First ever -MCP? Empty MCP registration

Post by bb5g4 Mon 21 Jan 2008, 20:47

daniffer15 wrote:hello mr bb5g4

Eversince i was in the philippine i'm used to surf the net for some materials and resources to review topics like networking, since i'm planning to take microsoft certification i'm just confuse about to where i will start of review, is there any guidelines or syllabus available to review regarding mcp exam?

----
Hi Daniffer,

Thank you for your interest in MS certification. To begin with, candidate must pass MCP - depending on your priority, i can recommend to take first with the Client - exam No. 70-270 (XP Client) Twisted Evil . There is a guidelines from microsoft to follow and master that to enable you to pass the MCP exam. Please click the link below.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.mspx and check or you can printout that SKILLS being measured
Also, another way around, is for you to attend FCC regular class in networking administration, this will help you supplement your self review.
Please keep up always of any development. alien

regards
danny
bb5g4
bb5g4

Back to top Go down

Post by daniffer15 Tue 22 Jan 2008, 00:55

Thank you sir for giving idea about how to begin my direction to MS certification, i'm also waiting for the posting of the next FCC network infrastructure classes.

daniffer
daniffer15
daniffer15

Back to top Go down

Post by mlepana Mon 18 Feb 2008, 07:38

I passed the exam yesterday!

Thank you Sir Danny....

Regards,
Maricel bounce

mlepana

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum